Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ice Prisons, New Years Party, And Jamaaliday Idems Leaving Soon!

Hi Jammers!

Holy poop has it really been since Augest! Well I feel really bad I haven't been posting for four months! But any who I am back and excited because I took a break from AJ (mainly because I didn't have time in my crazy mixed up life) but I got a Artic Wolf membership card for Christmas (how was yours btw?) so I am back and ready to blog! So moving on to the new ideas for today! Todays returning idem is the Ice Prison. There is a lot of returning stuff from the Snow Fort. I wonder if AJHQ will bring it back for the chilly winter season!

 
Also many have noticed or have been to the new NewYears Party 2013. Wow I can't believe the new year is fastly approching!
 
 
Sadly I haven't been to it yet so I can't take some screen shots but when I do go I will be sure to post something about it soon! There is also a new post in the Daily Explorer reminding us all that Jammaliday Items are soon going to be leaving stores untill next holiday season. So be sure you get your cozy clothing items and decretive furniture before they are going to be tooken out of stock and stored untill next year!
 
Well thats it for now Jammers! Have a great day and have fun in Jamaa!
~LinzKinz

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment